What Is The Morning-AFter Pill?
- It's a drug intended to be taken as soon as possible within the first 72 hours after unprotected sex to prevent pregnancy.
- It contains a high dose of a progesterone (levonorgestrel), which is found in many kinds of birth control pills
- It is often referred to by the brand name that started it all---Plan B
- It is not the abortion pill
- You should know your risk before taking any medicine, including the Morning-After Pill
We do not offer the Morning-After Pill